It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a recipe. I have been cooking but most of my time has been spent on wedding projects so I have been slacking on remembering to post. I’ll catch back up I promise.
I got a kitchen aid mixer, bamboo steamer, wok AND donut pan for my bridal shower so be ready for deliciousness.
Here’s a recipe that’s SO easy and SO delicious! A good one for families always on the go.
What you need:
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breast
2 cans of Campbell’s broccoli cheese soup
1 package of frozen broccoli florets
8 oz shredded cheddar
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 450
- Place chicken breast in a glass baking dish.
- Dump brocolli on top of chicken
- Pour brocolli cheese soup on top of chicken and brocolli
- Sprinkle on shredded cheddar.
- Place pan in oven for 30-45 minutes or until cheese is golden and serve.
I forgot to get a pic before I served it up but here it is on my plate. I really wish I would’ve gotten one because it looked just as good as it tasted.
I truly can’t express how delicious it was. I know that’s silly because it’s so simple 🙃
We had it with rice. Potatoes are a good option too. You may not even need a side…
I would LOVE to try more dump and bake dishes.