Here’s another super easy recipe! It tastes just like chicken pot pie and took maybe a total of 1 hour to finish.
What you need:
- 1 ½ c cooked chicken breast, cubed.
- 5 strips of bacon, crumbled.
- 16 oz frozen vegetables
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 ½ cups of bisquick
- ⅔ cup of milk and ¾ cup milk, divided.
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Fried onions
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix chicken, bacon, vegetables, soup, onion powder and ¾ cup of milk in a 8×12 glass pan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 min.
- Mix bisquick, ⅔ cup of milk and pepper in a small bowl.
- Remove glass pan from oven and uncover. Place 6 spoonfuls of bisquick on top.
- Place back in oven, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle cheese and fried onions on top.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when you poke the middle of the biscuit layer.
And you’re done. I told you it was easy.
The only complaints I had were that it needed more biscuit! So depending how healthy you’re trying to be or not be you may want to double the bisquick and milk .
Would be good with mashed potatoes! But then again what wouldn’t 🙃