Everyone loves chicken buffalo dip. It has become ever so popular over recent years for cookouts and super bowl games.
I usually make sausage wontons which also are delicious but when I want to try to be more healthy I go for chicken.
What you need:
- 2 cans shredded chicken or 2 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- ½ cup low fat Greek cream cheese -softened
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Spicy Ranch
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Mini muffin pan
This is a REALLY easy recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put chicken in skillet over medium heat
- Add hot sauce and allow to cook until simmering
- Pour in ranch, mix and allow to heat for 2-3 minutes
- Add cream cheese and shredded cheese and stir until melted
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and put in wontons
- Fill each wonton with a spoonful of chicken mixture
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until wontons are slightly golden.
You can use regular ranch or less hot sauce if you are afraid of spice. Just add a little as you go until you reach the desired level of spice.
It really is hard to screw this one up. I promise.
I forgot about one batch while I was getting ready for Easter so they are a little extra brown but still delicious 😊